Automated control systems
Company’s need to develop its IT and telecommunications is driven by:
- Improvement of quality and reliability of supply to end-users;
- Retention of investment components in tariff for network renovation and development;
- Improvement of investment efficiency;
- Loss reduction;
- OpexOperating expenses efficiency improvement;
- Added economic value;
- Improvement of customer and investor relations.
Implementation of IT projects from problem description stage to integration, support and improvement of processes help provide a basis for successful growth of core business by providing a better reliability, controllability and safety of IT infrastructure and business applications. In 2014 IT was aligned with the Company’s strategy in IT, automation and telecommunications till 2016 (protocol #108 dd. 18.06.2012). In 2014 we reviewed IT strategy roadmap (BoD protocol #159 dd. 26.12.2014). Though the 2014 plan contained 10 projects, during the reported year we accomplished 11 projects, 1 project on fire investigation system completed above the plan.